Thursday, April 19, 2012

Beginner Bodybuilding Basics Part 2: What Exercises Should I Do?

Beginner Bodybuilding Basics Part 2: What Exercises Should I Do? Video Clips. Duration : 3.60 Mins.


This is part 2 of this serie and in this video I will be talking about the basics of exercises. What are compound exercises and why do you need to use them? After this video you will be more familiar with a lot of exercises. I use a barbell in this video, because it is easier to show the techniques. If you don't have a barbell, but only dumbbells then you can do the same exercises. Dumbbells can be used for a lot more exercises then barbells, so for beginners, a dumbbell set might be even better.

Keywords: beginner, bodybuilding, bodybuilder, tips, basics, important, rules, gain, weight, good, results, fast, faster, ripped, lean, mass, weightloss, fitness, exercise, workout, muscle

No comments:

Post a Comment